- Monday-Thursday: 7.30am-4pm (exclu. Bank Holidays)
- Friday: 7.30am-3pm
Phone: 01-2214819 , Mobile: 087-9954915 (Please note these contact numbers are for GP use only.)
- Point of contact for GPs to enquire after patients they have referred to ED.
- Address GP queries regarding blood results performed in ED.
- Liaise with GPs to provide information on critically ill patients admitted through ED.
- Follow up with patients who did not wait to be seen or who left against medical advice.
- Liaison with Coroner as required.